REMEMBER, HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE!

REMEMBER, HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE!






"And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand.
And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that  we may eat it, and die.

And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth" (1 Kings 17:11-14)."

The love of God is truly infinite, just like His nature. God has not cast away His people. It buttresses His word again, where He says He will never leave us nor forsake us, and this gives us the boldness to confess that He is our helper and no man or woman can hurt us (Hebrews 13:5-6). There is nothing impossible for Almighty God to do, it might be that you're passing through challenges of life and you feel God have abandoned you, you're beginning to think otherwise but remember, He has done it before and He will do it again.

The opening scripture gave us clue on how God used His servant (Elijah) to multiply a morsel of bread and a little oil in a cruse, which the widow of Zarephath was preparing for herself and her son to eat and die because no one left for them to live on after they finished eating that, but when she obeyed the man of God instruction and acted on it, they had more than enough for them to eat afterwards.

It happened that the widow's son became sick and the Bible recorded that his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.
"And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?"
Elijah was touched and took the child from her and prayed fervently for him and the little child was revived. It was then the widow of Zarephath knew that Elijah was man of God (1 Kings 17:17-24).

The widow quickly forgot that the same God who gave them enough in the days of scanty is still capable of doing more. The only Good God surprised her again by bringing the son back to life.

What is it that you're believing God for? Financial breakthrough, Fruit of the womb, Marriage, Admission, Promotion, etc? Remember, He has done it before and He will do it again, what you need now is to cast your burden upon Him (1 Peter 5:7). He know your plights, He allowed it to make a name for Himself.

 You're going to sing songs praises as God visits you again very shortly, in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINTS:
1) Oh God revisit me and my household in Jesus name!

2) God of mercy have mercy upon me and my household and bless the work of our hands, in Jesus name!

3) Give me grace to stand again in Jesus name!

#PstLazarusMuoka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.