Delivered from kidnapper's den

DELIVERED FROM THE HANDS OF KIDNAPPERS “I WAS MATCHETED AND STABBED SEVERALLY BUT IT DID NOT PENETRATE.”




Jeremiah 15:21 says, "And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible."

The above scripture played out in the life of Bro Victory when he was kidnapped by the evil ones. God disappointed the devices of the evil men, their hands could not perform their evil enterprise over our brother. He redeemed our brother to His own glory.





THE SITUATION:
 My name is Bro Victory Uche Mmadụ. I worships with Ijegun branch of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries. I joined Chosen in 2003.
I was on my way to school on the 24th of August and I got into a tricycle around Ijegun. There were some boys in the tricycle but they looked normal. As I got in, a security officer also entered the vehicle. Immediately, the security officer closed the tarpaulin on his side and another man covered the one on his own side. I became suspicious and I asked what was going on. They told me to shut up and hit me. This was all I remembered. When I regained consciousness, I was in a place with other kidnapped people.

WHAT GOD DID:
They had been using my phone to contact my father and my father said he wanted to speak with me to make sure I was okay. As I took the phone he asked me, “What's going on, can’t you declare that you are a Chosen?” So I regained myself and declared that I'm a Chosen. They got angry, smashed my phone and told me that they will kill me today. They went to get a gun but there was no bullet in the gun. So, they started using matchet to hit my leg but nothing happened. They told me that it seems my father has given me witch but they will show me that their charm was stronger. Right there, they showed me a woman that they raped, took all her belongings and still killed her. They used daggers to stab me but it did not penetrate. Then they left me. After a while, they came and tied my hands and legs, blindfolded me and dragged me into a tricycle. They told me that I will surely die that day. They took me to a place and dropped me on the road. Some people on the road ran away while others were asking what happened. Some of them removed the blindfold and I told them what happened to me. They started giving glory to God. They told me that none of the people they caught had ever escaped. They told me that they usually see the dead bodies or human parts that they throw away. They were happy and told me to thank my God and hold on to Him. One of the passerby  gave me his phone to call my father. He was the one who took me home to my family.

This is how God delivered me and today, I'm alive in the land of the living.

Praise the Lord!

N/B: You can watch the video of this fearful and trembling testimony on this link;
https://youtu.be/8iLfGX1RmBg

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Revivalist Media Crew Int'l Headquarters, Lagos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.