Kidney Stone Crushed On Coming In Contact With Chosen Apron

Kidney Stone Crushed On Coming In Contact With Chosen Apron






Bro Joseph Madu is appreciating God for rolling away the yoke of kidney stone from his life, immediately a Chosen Apron was placed on his stomach while on the sick bed/ stretcher.


Before going to the full testimony, let's see what kidney stone is?


Kidney stones form when your urine contains more crystal-forming substances — such as calcium, oxalate and uric acid — than the fluid in your urine can dilute. At the same time, your urine may lack substances that prevent crystals from sticking together, creating an ideal environment for kidney stones to form.




Bro Joseph Madu hails from Imo State of Nigeria. He joined Chosen in December, 2012. His case is one among the thousands of kidney stones issues, God of this Commission have sent packing.
   
Hear his testimony in details and see reasons to fear this God afresh;

Before joining Chosen, I was afflicted with kidney stone. Shortly after that attack, I was booked for a surgery at Umuzuruike Hospital in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. I spent five (5) days in that Hospital till the day I was about to enter the theater.
In the evening of that day, I saw my mother coming, who I encouraged to join The Lord's Chosen in the year 2010, she was coming with The Lord's Chosen Apron about ten (10) minutes for me to enter the theater for same operation. Immediately, she placed it on my stomach and started praying, calling the God of Chosen to cancel the operation for me, that her son (me) will not die. As she was praying, I felt sensations all over my body as if a force stirred my stomach, then I knew that something has happened to me.
They took me beside the theater and then, the first doctor examined me. As he touched my stomach, I didn't feel any pain, the second and the third Doctor examined me, the same thing happened. The owner of the hospital used computed tomography to examine me, I did'nt feel any thing. Then the owner of the Hospital asked me if I believed in Miracle? I said, yes, that is what I preach. He said I should come down from the stretcher, that miracle has taken place in my life, that I should go back to my ward, that he is coming to discharge me.
That same day, I was discharged. I came back to my house that night, while I was sleeping, I had a dream. In that dream, I saw a group of people wearing apron, singing Chosen are saying, you are worthy, I then heard a voice in that dream that I should join this people. I had this dream two good times, then I made up my mind to become a Chosen fully. Since that time till now, I haven't experienced kidney problem or any stomach trouble again in my life.

My second testimony is that I attended a Programme in Owerri State headquarters of TheLords Chosen Imo State.
In that Programme, the servant of God mentioned my case, I fell under anointing and I was carried to the front of the altar. When I woke up, I saw my self in front of the altar. Then I went to my regional Pastor and told him what happened, he encouraged to meet with my State Pastor, for a branch to be given to me for a pastoral work. I went to the State Pastor and told him what my Regional Pastor said, he asked me to kneel down and he prayed for me and asked me to go to a particular branch for pastoral work. From that very moment till now, the Lord has been faithful, using me to do great work in His Church.

Since I crossed over to Chosen, working as a Pastor, I am seeing the mighty hand of God in my life and people around me have always testify of the goodness of God in my life.
To this God who did this in my life, may his name alone be highly exalted in Jesus name Amen.

Chosen Praise the Lord!

Jesus is Lord!


Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew, International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.

#PstLazarusMuoka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.