THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 16TH FEBRUARY 2016.

THEME: WHAT WILL YOU GIVE ME?

TEXT: Matthew 26:14-16
14. Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

15. And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

16. And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

MEMORY VERSE: And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright. Genesis 25:32-34


MESSAGE:
The topic for today or the quest for what the stomach will eat has watered down the word of God in many places today. Men of God who know the truth don't preach it because they are afraid that if they do, they would not have congregation again and so the stomach would lack what to eat because there won't be any offering, tithe or seed of faith. And so they prefer what will you give me? So that they can continue to mutilate and distort the word of God in order to feed the stomach.

The desire for the mundane things of this world has brought so much ridicule to the body of Christ. The desire for what will you give me has made many lose their salvation. This has made women surrender their body for defilement. Men have gone into stealing and manipulations of different kinds because of it. Many so-called men of God do not have pastoral calling but they established ministries because of what will you give me? This is why, as churches are increasing daily on the streets and cities, iniquity is also increasing instead of abating, contention, strife, covetousness, etc in the church is as a result of what will you give me? Some people arrange armed robbery or kidnapping or assassination of fellow brother/pastor because of what will you give me?

In our text above, Judas Iscariot sold the master (Jesus Christ) because of what will you give me? yet he never found time to repent. Where is he now? your guess is as good as mine. Please do not let what to eat and drink make you to lose your salvation because no amount of money or material things can buy salvation.

In today's memory verse, what will you give me? Made Esau to sell his birthright, when it was time for blessing, he was rejected because one cannot eat his cake and still have it. Most people in the church are like Esau, they have long ago sold their birth right because of what will you give me? If you don't make haste to recover it now, a time would come when you will cry like Esau but I pray that will not be your portion in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS:
Pray seriously that what to eat and drink will not cut you off from Christ.

Ask God to destroy covetousness, contention and strife from you.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.