YOUTH CHOIR MINISTRATION AT THE YOUTH INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME.





YOUTH CHOIR MINISTRATION GLORIOUS AT THE YOUTH INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME TITLED "I AM A PRIVILEGED YOUTH" (PHOTO SPEAKS.

IN THEIR SONGS THEY SAID, WE ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE A CHOSEN YOUTH.

INDEED, THEY ARE PRIVILEGED YOUTH, YOU CAN SEE THIS IN WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING. THEY NO DEY CARRY LAST, THEY'RE ALWAYS ON TOP.

THEIR SONGS

HEAVEN AT LAST
CHORUS:
Heaven at last…
Oh oh ooh…
Heaven at last…
We will sing Hosana
Heaven at last…
Oh oh oh …
We will be in heaven at last
SOLO:
Where will you be when the Lord comes?
Will you be ready for Him?
Will you be found wanting in anywhere?
Maybe because of the pleasures of this world
Never forget how He suffered for us, finally was crucified
Make your ways right before the trumpet calls
Will you be in heaven at last?
     HEAVENIS REAL
Oh oh oh …
Heaven is real
Oh oh oh…
Hell is real
Why don’t you come to Jesus?
Come! He is calling you.
SOLO:
So many are asking, when will this world come to an end?
Many are afraid of the end of the world
It is appointed unto a man once to die and after death, comes judgement.
It is not a lie, so, think twice and be wise
He has paid the price just believe, and He is real.

A DIFFERENT YOUTH
SOLO: 1

Don’t you know I am different now?
I have Christ who lives and works in me
He’s made all things new and bright again
That’s why I’m bold to say, I am a privileged youth

CHORUS:
I am born again, I am saved and delivered
That makes me privileged
Oh oh oh oh… yes, I am privileged youth.
Oh oh oh yes, I am so privileged

SOLO 2:
Now, I am free from the power of Satan
And all his yokes that held me bound
Because of Christ I love and reign,
That’s why I’m bold to say, I am a privileged.

WE ARE STARS
Being amongst the chosen is beautiful
Being a child to my G.O. is such a privilege
And being amongst the youth that are destined for greatness
It means a lot to me
Being a chosen means the world to me

Knowing that Jesus loves us is the best I have ever heard
And being a born again is my best experience
And being amongst the youth that are destined for greatness
It means a lot to me, being a chosen means the world to me.

Because, we’ve been called out of darkness
And we are shining in the marvelous light of God
We are taking step to be holy and righteousness unto the Lord.
The Lord is with us, yes!
Jehovah keeps us, yes o!
His banner over us is love
The love is all we know
And we are stars
We are stars
We light up in the sky
And we are lifted

CHORUS:
We are lifted, flying on eagles wings
And we will make it yes
The Lord is with us yes oo
And we will make it
We are the privileged youth
Now declare who you are
Let the world hear it now
A star is born and it’s to shine so bright-so bright…

PRIVILEGED YOUTH
CHORUS:
I am privileged to be a youth
Nothing is compared to what I have
I have the power of a Christian
I am bold and strong
Oh yes, am happy
Am a chosen youth

SOLO 1:
We are the choice of the Lord
We are the grapple of His eyes
We are so special in the world
It is such a privileged to be shining with my G.O.
Causing revival everywhere, changing lives
And winning souls to the glory of the Lord
The youth program is from the Holy Ghost
This song is direct from the throne
We no dye do copy, copy
Originality sure for us, for righteousness is our watchword
Holiness our trademark, heaven at last is what we need to see Jesus’ face to face
We are changing our community, affecting our society, preparing souls for eternity
Through the gospel of Jesus Christ, our choir sings in the Holy Ghost
And the people dance in the Holy Ghost, we are so original.
Chosen is the best!
SOLO 2:
My pastor is praying for me, and am getting my blessings
Always on top, am not beneath, am shinning brother than the morning sun
Like he said, am affecting my community, changing my society with the power in the word of God
The difference is clear, am from the Lord’s chosen church where everything is possible
Where ultimate powers lies
When we come out, the devil goes to hide, because our appearance is the devil’s disaster
Chosen youth oh we no dey carry last oh
Always on top for Jesus, we keep the records very straight and neat
We are the best in the world, nobody is greater than us
We serve original God
                            CODAR
My pastor is praying for me, and am getting my blessing
Oh yes am happy am a chosen youth (RESP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOPIC: AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED PART 1

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.