4 years ulcer, epilepsy and pile crushed.

WHILE WATCHING CHOSEN TV, 4 YEARS ULCER LEFT MY BODY. EPILEPSY AND PILE WERE ALSO CRUSHED.




God passes through different medium to reach out to people. Where you are is not a hindrance for him. He only needs you to key in with faith.


Such was the case of our sister in the picture below.

HER TESTIMONY:
My name is Sis Helen Enagbaer. I joined Chosen in 2013. I worship the Lord's Chosen in Benin- Virginia Region

I want to thank God for healing me of 4 years ulcer in 2013. I was watching the Chosen TV and our G.O mentioned my case. Instantly, the ulcer disappeared. Since 2013 till date, I've not experienced the symptoms associated with ulcer. God has perfectly healed me.

This miracle made me join the Chosen. God also healed my daughter of her 11 years epilepsy in 2013 as we continued in fellowship in Chosen.

Also, on Tuesday this week, I had stomach pain which resulted to pile. However, on Friday as our G.O prayed yesterday, the pile disappeared.

Praise the Lord!

#SORROWTOJOY2019 | #PstLazarusMuoka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.