THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 19TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: YOU SHALL NOT SERVE GOD FOR NOTHING

TEXT: ISAIAH 45:19
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

MEMORY VERSE: And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things. GENESIS 24:1

MESSAGE:
In my journey as a Christian, I have not seen or read about anybody who served God and regretted it. From the days of Abraham to the present day all the people who served God have always been rewarded.

Joseph served God with all his heart. He loved and feared God even as a slave in the house of Potiphar in Egypt. When he was tempted with the sin of adultery, to sleep with the Master’s wife he refused. Had Joseph accepted going to bed with the Master’s wife that would have earned him good recommendation from the lady and more promotion but he knew the God he was serving and refused. Though he was unjustly imprisoned he later got promotion as the Governor in Egypt, the next to the king of Egypt. In all, Joseph was blessed. In his family affairs he got double portion. His two children are recognized as tribes in Israel today.

King Solomon made sacrifice of one thousand burnt offering in one day, an indication of love towards God. God was pleased with him and asked him to make a request of what He should do for him. King Solomon requested for wisdom and God blessed him with both wealth and wisdom.

You can do something different to demonstrate your love and service to God and He in turn will not leave you unremarked.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that your service to God will be remembered and rewarded accordingly.

Pray for duality service to God.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ. LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.