THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE : FRIDAY, 29TH JANUARY, 2016.

THEME: DISCERNING THE TIME

TEXT: 2Ttmothy 3:1
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 24:3-10.

MESSAGE:
Brethren, we all should be vigilant as events heralding the coming of the Lord unfold. Our Master Jesus Christ did not leave us guessing when He will return to the earth to take us home. He gave us the sign post or early warning signs.

The things happening in the world today should alarm all believers. As our opening text says, what we witness around us today shows that the Lord is really by the corner. Since recorded history, people have not been so materialistic, covetous, selfish, lovers of pleasure, rebellious and destructive than in this century.

The goal of most people these days is to grab money at all cost, dress to kill and to be seen in riotous parties and 'enjoy' life to the fullest. The hustle and bustle in our cities these days is all about running after money, fame, position and has nothing to do with godliness.

What have human beings not done in this century? They have challenged God and trampled upon the cross of Jesus Christ. If indeed you are saved, you will marvel at what comes out of the mouth of people, their dressing and goals will almost make you throw up.
Where these things are put together, you can actually conclude that this present world has expired and will soon collapse into eternity. As a Chosen; do not fall prey to the enemy. He has perfected plans to lead many people astray through entertainment and otherworldly evil attractions.
In our memory verse, the Lord has given us the signs of His coming and the signs are here with us, so cling to Him in holiness while waiting for His arrival.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray for the grace not to be deceived.
Ask God to help you to remain faithful till the end.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.