THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 24TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: GO FOR THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

TEXT: Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

MEMORY VERSE: And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:2

MESSAGE:
No one follows the Lord in ignorance and lack of knowledge and goes far. Such a person will likely have a spiritual wreck. We are called the children of God because we obey Him in all things and anything otherwise will disqualify us.

The fruit of the spirit is seen in the life of every believer at any time and any place. We must ensure that none of those fruits is absent in our life. When we have them, sin will find no place to lodge in our lives and God will be happy with us.

Absence of the fruits makes one empty and vulnerable to the attacks of the enemy. It puts a lie to one’s confession as a child of God and so on, you must have them if you want to make heaven at last.

The memory verse advices us to walk in love even as Christ loved us and when we do, it will be easy for the other fruits to have foothold in our lives.

Moreover, the Bible says in Matthew 7:16 “Ye shall know them by their fruits…” the question now is, what fruit are you bearing? Remember, your fruits will either place you by the right hand side of Christ or by His left hand side, so strive to bear good fruits.


PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Bind every spirit of unfruitfulness in your life.

¶ Earnestly desire the fruit of the spirit until you have them all through prayer.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.