THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 13TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: GENUINE ENCOUNTER WITH THE MASTER.

TEXT: Acts 26:16
16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;.


MEMORY VERSE: The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; Isaiah 61:1-2


MESSAGE:
No man under the sun knows what he is doing until he comes back to his maker in genuine repentance. Does it not baffle you that there are PhD holders who do not believe in God? A man of God (not a Chosen) declared sometime ago that a particular Bishop in their denomination served God for 35 years and retired. Strange enough, it was after his retirement that he became born-again and enrolled as an usher in the church.

This tell us why activities do not make you a child of God but your lifestyle. When Apostle Paul encountered Jesus Christ, there was a complete turn-around in his life. That genuine encounter marked a turning point in his life and he never returned to his old lifestyle of wickedness.

If you are still struggling with your Christian life, you have not actually encountered the Lord. If you are being selective of the word of God, true repentance has not taken place. The memory verse clearly testifies of what Jesus will do in the life of a man who truly gives his life to Him.

Matthew 11:28 says, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Having rest in the Lord can only happen when you genuinely give your life to Him. When that happens, your life will never be the same again.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Pray and submit your entire life to God.
¶ Pray for a life of consecration to God.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.



















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.