THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WED, 20TH MAY 2015.
THEME: THE PURPOSE OF MIRACLE
MEMORY VERSE:
Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world. John 6:14

TEXT: John 20:30-31
30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

MESSAGE
Miracle is an event that cannot be explained according to the laws of nature and considered to be an act of God. A miracle is a perceptible interruption of the laws of nature. It is the demonstration of the power of God Almighty to prove that He is Omniscient in nature. God uses miracle to show His sufficiency in all things. He wants us to depend solely on Him because He is in all things and can do all things. Since the inception of our dear church, The Lord's Chosen church, God has shown that He is God of Miracles and He has demonstrated His power in every sphere of the ministry to the dismay of many people.


He is doing this because He wants to let all know that His presence is here and that as many problem they will present, shall be attended to. If the whole miracles that have taken place in the ministry are to be recorded, a single book will not contain it. An Indian guest during one of our open meetings declared that, he had read miracles, heard about miracles but has never seen it happen as in the Chosen. God has made the world to know that power has shifted to Chosen. This is written that you might believe. Do you believe?

PRAYER POINTS:
* God I believe you are with the Chosen. Make me to follow in Chosen all the days of my life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).

If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.

Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?

Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)

Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:

Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.