THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 8TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: THE KING'S BUSINESS NEEDS URGENT EXECUTION.

TEXT: 1 SAMUEL 21:8
8. And David said unto Ahimelech, And is there not here under thine hand spear or sword? for I have neither brought my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's business required haste.

MEMORY VERSE: Be it known unto the king, that we went into the province of Judea, to the house of the great God, which is builded with great stones, and timber is laid in the walls, and this work goeth fast on, and prospereth in their hands. EZRA 5:8


MESSAGE:
Whosoever wants to do the work of God must not introduce the application of delay or procrastination into it. As far as the work of God is concerned, delay is dangerous. For two reasons, no one knows what will happen to the life of the person you want to reach out to in the next minute, again, you do not know when the rapture will take place. Anytime an opportunity presents itself for the preaching of the gospel to anyone there is no need for hesitation. If you are in position to do anything for your own Christian life, do not delay. I know of a lady who one evangelist wanted to preach the gospel to on one particular day and the lady refused to listen, she did not even allow the man to talk at all. Eventually the evangelist was able to tell her that Jesus loves her and that she should repent from her sins and give her life to Jesus. She made Jest of the man of God and asked him to go.

The next morning, she still saw the same evangelist preaching the gospel but she refused to listen. While she was waiting to board a bus to go to market that morning, a car hit her and zoomed off. She died on the spot without receiving Christ. This is one of the things delay brings to an individual. The moment someone breathes his last, his own rapture has taken place because he or she has no other opportunity of repentance or amending his or her ways. The period of grace for a dead person is over. There is no repentance in the grave.
Again, If there is anything you can do for the gospel to progress and save souls, do it urgently as you are preparing for the rapture and by the grace of God you will be blessed here on earth and make heaven at last.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God should kill every spirit of delay in your life.

Pray for the grace to amend your ways.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.