THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL ...





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 23RD MARCH, 2016.

THEME: YOU SHALL BE ESTABLISHED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

TEXT: ISAIAH 54:14
14. In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.


MEMORY VERSE: Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. PROVERBS 14:34

MESSAGE:
Life is not by struggle. It is not by hard work or by wisdom that wealth is acquired but through the blessings of God. It is on this basis the Bible says in Galatians 3:11 "But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith."
The law of nature states that if one works hard he or she will make wealth for himself to get himself established. On the contrary, it is possible that a person who works hard, does all he is supposed to do yet he will not make the wealth he or she is looking for. One who trusts in God, who has the favour of God, may work a little and God will bless his work and get him established. One therefore needs to trust in God while working for his or her establishment. For one to trust in God he or she must live holy and righteous life.
In the lead text above, the Bible says you shall be established in righteousness and be free from oppressions, fear and When you are free from oppression from the kingdom of darkness, from the terror of the devil and his cohorts, the work of your hand will grow as God wants them to go.
In your quest for proper and sustainable honest establishment, follow God and let Him establish you in your work.

PRAYER POINTS:
Tell God you have no power of your own and let Him establish you.

Pray that God should bless and prosper whatever you lay your hands upon.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.