THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 21ST MARCH, 2016.

THEME: THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE FOR SINNERS.

TEXT: NUMBERS 32:22-23
22 And the land be subdued before the LORD: then afterward ye shall return, and be guiltless before the LORD, and before Israel; and this land shall be your possession before the LORD.


23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out. Numbers

MEMORY VERSE: And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: MARK 9:43

MESSAGE:
True Christianity demands that we keep to our original vows to follow and serve God. It is crucifying our Lord Jesus Christ the second time if after professing Christ we go back to Sin or fail to keep our promise.
The moment we give our life to Christ we are not expected to go back to the world of sin. We have entered into covenant with God which must not be broken. It is also unchristian and sinful to break any agreement entered into with anyone.
In the text above, Moses told the tribes of Reuben and Gad that if they keep to their promise of helping their brothers to conquer the remaining territories and get them settle down, the land would be subdued for them but if they fail to keep to the promise, their sin would find them out and there would be no hiding p!ace because by that action they are truce breakers.
That also means that if you present yourself as a Christian but in the secret commit sin of any kind, such as drinking of alcohol, fornication and adultery, stealing of any kind, there will be no hiding place for you on the judgment day. On that day when every hidden act will be made open, your sin will find you out
Now that grace still abounds, judge yourself and correct every mistake you are making. Then the land be subdued for you and God will bless you here on earth and eternal life will wait for you at the end of this life.

PRAYER POINTS:
Father help me to judge myself so as to amend my ways for a better Christian life.
Father, search me and purge me of any known and unknown sin in my life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.