THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 9TH FEBRUARY 2016.

THEME: YOU HAVE BEEN MADE A WATCHMAN

TEXT: Ezekiel 33:7-9
9 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

MEMORY VERSE: I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:1-2

MESSAGE:
Every true believer is a watchman of the Lord. You are expected to hear or receive from the Lord and deliver to people. You are not a Chosen by accident, God has purposed and ordained it. He brought you here to know the truth. Since you have known the truth, you have been delivered from the kingdom of darkness to His marvelous light. You need to shine this tight so that others would see through your light.

In today's text, God is saying that He has made you a watchman, therefore you shall hear from the Lord and warn the people. If for any reason, you fail to warn the people, you fail to warn the wicked and he dies in his sin, his blood will be required from your hands, however, if you warn him and he still remains in his sin you would have freed yourself from the wrath of Cod. You are therefore expected to be on your guard as a watchman and apply yourself to duty without distraction. Remember a watchman is always awake, this makes him to see all that is happening. As a child of God, you are expected to be awake always and watch unto the end. It is what you receive that you will pass across to the people, so please watch.

In the memory verse for today, prophet Habakkuk said, I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower and will watch to see what he will say to me and what I Will answer when am reproved.

God has messages always to pass across to His people and the message can only get to them through a watchman like you. As a Chosen, you have much work to do because God has given us a lot to pass across or deliver to the people
Always be on alert because there is no more time. Through your watchful eyes, many will be converted to God.

PRAYER POINTS:
O Lord help me, as a watchman to perform my duty diligently.
Command every spirit of distraction to this duty, let it be destroyed in Jesus name. amen.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.