THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 16TH DECEMBER, 2015.

THEME: THE FIRST SHALL BE THE LAST, DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS?

TEXT: Matthew 20:16
16 So the last shall be the first, and the first last: for many be called but few chosen.

MEMORY VERSE: Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

MESSAGE:
God is not the respecter of any personality. The standard God has set for salvation and eternal life is applicable to any man in every tribe and race whether you are Jew or Gentile.

In the memory verse, our Lord Jesus Christ was talking to the Pharisees and told them that the first to know God will be the last while the last will become the first in entering into the kingdom of God. This statement was prompted by the complacency of the Jews in answering the sons of Abraham. They were interested in following the Moses laws, practicing their Judaism religion without regard to the grace which Christ has brought to bear in the world to open the doors for all to make heaven.

Again they kept on seeing Jesus Christ as someone coming from Nazareth from where they had general belief that nothing good comes from, and Jesus Christ being born to a carpenter. With all this factors in place the message our Lord Jesus Christ brought was not moving them. Let this kind of belief not affect you.
Many people are still basking in the euphoria that they were there the day the Lord’s Chosen was started hence they are the custodians of the ministry. Many are too familiar with the pastor.

The Bible says we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling. This statement will only be applicable to you if you become satisfied with the level of Christianity, the level of holiness and righteousness in your life.

As we are saved, the race is a continuous project until the rapture takes place. The moment you become satisfied, the devil will strike and make you to backslide but God forbid as such is not the portion of any member of the Lord’s Chosen.
However, in all situations, in all circumstances, be not carried away by the move of the power of God in this ministry and believe that, all is well. You need to be working out your salvation at all times with fear and trembling.

PRAYER POINTS:
Ask God to work on you so that you will be interested to learn and grow spiritually.

Pray that you will always have hunger to grow more and more.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.