THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: FRIDAY, 3RD JULY 2015.
THEME: THE FACT THAT GOD WILL DELIVER THE CAPTIVES.
TEXT: Exodus 3:7-8
7 And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

MEMORY VERSE:
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. Daniel 3:16-17

MESSAGE:
God Almighty has the power to do all things. From the time of creation to this present time, He has continued to manifest His power in the affairs of men without any challenge. He has never disappointed those who put their trust in Him and will never do so.
He delivered the Israelites as He promised and indeed intervened in their ugly situation each time they cried unto Him. This same God that did it for them has not changed and will never change. His character is constant and consistent and He has all the resources at His disposal to deliver you. The only thing He requires from you is total obedience and renunciation of every kind of evil and its semblance.
We should know that a lawful captive cannot be delivered as long as he has not repented of the evil that earned him captivity. And so repent of your sins and begin to tread the path of true holiness. When this happens, the power of God will surely come down to deliver you because the God of Chosen is all powerful God.
He has delivered many people since the inception of this ministry and will continue to deliver all who come to Him because He has deposited His power in the Chosen.
You must therefore have the assurance that God will deliver you from any kind of captivity no matter the years you have been in that condition - barreness, diseases, opposition on every side, stagnancy, failure at the edge of breakthrough etc. The Lord will deliver you and set you free in Jesus name.



PRAYER POINTS:
* Cry unto the Lord like the Israelites of old to deliver you from any kind of captivity.
* Pray and ask God to demonstrate His power in your life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. 
AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.