DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
SUNDAY, JULY 5TH 2015
THEME: YOU HAVE ACCESS TO GOD
TEXT: Hebrews 12:22-24 says, “But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirit of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel,”

MEMORY VERSE:
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

MESSAGE:
When we are walking in the lust of our flesh, fulfilling its pleasure, were by implication enemies of God. we were thus alienated from the life of God and doomed for eternal damnation. But God out of love granted us salvation through the atoning blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. Having gained entry into the family of God, the road is now clear to the throne of mercy.
We are no longer dwelling in the past when we were walking in darkness or living in self-condemnation because of our ugly past. This is hinged on the fact that our sins have been purged and we been acquitted of every form of cruel accusation of the devil.
As born again children of God, we must be armed with this biblical truth so that the enemy will not shortchange us. We should know our right in the Lord as chosen people no matter the situation we find ourselves
In the book of Hosea 4:6 the Bible says, “my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee… “ you can see from the above scripture that knowledge of who we are in Christ is the key to obtaining victory over the devil, demons and other challenges in life.
As chosen people, we don’t give in fear or the lies of the devil and his cohorts. Testimonies we hear in the church and physical demonstration of the power of God are enough to galvanize us into doing exploits for the advancement for the work of the kingdom. This is based on the fact that every chosen member has the power to perform miracles, signs and wonders.
We do not need any other truth apart from what we hear on our pulpit neither do we need to look elsewhere for the solution to our challenges. It is therefore pertinent that you engrave this truth on your palm before you get deceived.
As we obey God by living right consistently, preach the gospel and bring sinners into His kingdom, God will take pleasure in us and before we open our mouth in prayer, He would hear and answer us.

PRAYER POINTS:
*Pray that God should help you to obey the totality of his word.
*Ask for the grace for a consistent Christian life-style.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.