The God That Can Deliver From Sin Is The True God – Pastor Muoka


How 15 years yoke of prostitution was jettisoned for Christ. Romans 9:15-16 states, “For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.”
From the above, we can infer that only the mercy of God can see us through in life and even cause us to make heaven at last. Therefore, it is not a matter of how an individual strives in life that will determine his rate of success or breakthrough but rather through the mercy of God.
Sis Happiness Nebo embraces Christ
Sis Happiness Nebo embraces
Christ
No wonder, the mercy of God goes on to identify people that have been already condemned as a result of sin and grant them mercy. Today, armed robbers, kidnappers, fraudulent persons, kidnappers, armed robbers, pic-pockets, drunkards, smokers of cigarettes and hard drugs, lesbians, homosexuals, adulterers and fornicators and other categories of sinners daily obtain mercies even when they are supposed to die. The scripture says, “It is by his mercies we are not consumed.” The testimony of Sister Happiness Nebo represents another show of God’s magnanimity. And like our Pastor has always maintained – “the God that delivers people from sin, He is the true God.” You will be amazed as you read:
I want to thank God for delivering me from the evil lifestyle of prostitution which lasted for a period of fifteen years. I was born in the year 1982 and went into the life of prostitution when I was fifteen years. I suffered from a lot of harsh treatment from my mother. It was such that sometimes my siblings would join hands with her and beat me up. When this maltreatment became unbearable, I ran away from the home and entered into a hotel. Then we were living at Coal-camp. I went to as far as Obiagu Road to lodge in Saloon Hotel.
Then my family declared me missing, but then someone informed them that he saw me at Kampala Hotel at Onitsha because by then I had left Enugu completely. While in the business, I developed the habits of visiting native doctors, making charms, stealing money belonging to my male clients, picking their pockets, committing abortion, smoking hemp, fighting and quarreling.
While I did all the above, I never felt any remorse or regret until I became a Chosen. I knew that prostitution is evil, but I was never perturbed. However, it got to a point that my friend and I started contemplating going to church. We considered some options and arrived at the conclusion that The Lord’s Chosen would be the best because of the strong messages of salvation which the G. O preaches. Even then, we were not aware of miracles in The Lord’s Chosen; our choice was based on the messages.
Expectedly, we came and received genuine salvation. Today, I am a Chosen indeed.
Praise the Lord!
Sis. Happiness Nebo
Obosi, Onitsha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.