LIVE INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF THE TESTIFIERS DURING THE LAST COMBINED MEETING IN THE MONTH OF FRUITFULNESS AND MULTIPLICATION, SUNDAY, 26/04/15.
ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: We are so much happy for your family sir and ma, for what God did for you. Your testimony was a wonderful one indeed.
Response: We bless God for what He did. We are so much happy. I don't know how to express my joy. ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Please, can we meet you? Response: I am Sis Ogbonnaya while the person with me is my husband. His name is Bro Kalu Ogbonnaya. 

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Where do you reside? Response: I'm residing at No 61 Lafunke Street Street Ijegu, Lagos. ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Please, can you recap your testimony? Response: My ordeal
started a year and six months after my child's birth through CS operation, waist pain set in, I thought it was just an ordinary waist pain, I went to get some medications from a chemist shop, after administering the drugs, my situation worsened. My health status deteriorated , I went to native people,they tried their best but their best was nothing to write home about. After five months of seeking for solution in the native way, there was no hope, I now went for an x-ray in the hospital, I was diagnosed of spinal cord injury and was told to bring the sum of #875,000 for surgery. My family was left with nothing, we couldn't afford that. My husband even sold his 'only bike' to salvage the situation but all to no avail. During the course of my predicament, I was listening to a program on one of the radio stations, Naija FM------> 99.3, an argument was going on, I called to to air my view because they said there was nothing like 'miracle' I told them that miracles exist and God still perform miracles that even in my present ordeals that God exist and He will see me through. One Chosen brother was following the program that day, I don't know him from Adam, he copied my number down from the list of callers that day. He invited me me to attend a meeting in Chosen Church after that radio program. ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: After that brother invited you, did you attend the program? Response: Yes I did, I came to Thursday counselling and deliverance service which usually holds every Thursday. That day was 23/04 /15. ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: What happened when you attend the program? Response: Waoh, something great happened! While the pastor of the church was praying, he spotted my case through the word of knowledge. He said 'place your hands where you have pains' I complied to this this injunction and immediately, I felt some sensation, I walked from the back to the front. The pains ceased and i regained my lost strength. That's how I got my healing. 

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: How do you feel now!
Response: I'm feeling better. In fact I'm happy. 

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW. That's good. Having seen the wonders of God in your life, what can you say to this God? 
Response: I have nothing to offer Him. All I have to say is a very big Thank you to Him. He has shown His greatness to me and my family. May His name be glorified forever in Jesus name, amen! 

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: What did your Neighbours do when they saw you? 
Response: They were flabbergasted. They asked me what happened because they saw me while coming back from that Thursday's service. I told them that it's God of Chosen ooooooo! They glorified God on my behalf. They were so so happy for me. 

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Now God has done this to you, do you wish to continue here or go back to your church? Response: Hmm, I'm pitching my tent here henceforth. In fact I'm declaring myself and my entire family chosen. 

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Sir, since your wife have declared herself Chosen, are you following suit. Response: Yes ooooo. I'm joining her too. We will even tell people about the wonders of this God.
ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: That will be all for now. We are looking forward to meet you again, God's healing upon you shall remain permanent. Remain blessed.



Comments

I'm yet to come to terms with the Mighty Acts of God in Chosen. His Acts are inexplicable, beyond human comprehension. Imagine our sister, I bless God for her healing. Thank you Jesus!

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.