DATE: TUE, 21ST APRIL 2015.
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL... 
THEME: TRUE REPENTANCE REQUIRED INSTEAD OF KILLING YOURSELF

MEMORY VERSE: Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now choose out twelve thousand men, and I will arise and pursue after David this night: And when Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his ass, and arose, and gat him home to his house, to his city, and put his household in order, and hanged himself, and died, and was buried in the sepulchre of
his father. 2 Samuel 17:1, 23 TEXT: Matthew 27:3-5 

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,  4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that. 
5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. 

MESSAGE:
No man on earth has right to take his life. You are not the owner of your life. No matter what you are passing through even if the worst thing happens to you, you are not expected to kill yourself. Did you create yourself? The answer is no. Whatever you are passing through, examine yourself, if it is sin that caused that ugly situation and you want to come out of it, then you must repent and ask for the mercy of God. If it is not sin, yet you find yourself in that situation, look up to God. Pray and call upon Him, no matter how long the situation may have lasted, God will surely deliver you. Committing suicide is not a solution to that problem. In fact, if you commit suicide, you will greatly suffer in hell fire. While you are on earth, and you kill yourself just because you are suffering or passing through ugly situation, how much more dangerous will it be at the other side, you combine the suffering with brimstone and sulphur fire burning you.

Judas Iscariot that took his life in our text above, since then He has been suffering in hell fire and I want to let you know, he is not suffering because he betrayed his master rather he is in hell fire because he killed himself. Remember one of the commandments says " Thou shall not kill." Now he disobeyed and killed himself and he is facing the punishment. Please, do not emulate the evil of Judas Iscariot rather repent if sin has kept you in that condition but if it is not sin, then present that matter in prayer and have a little patience, God will intervene.  PRAYER POINTS: * Bind and cast out every spirit telling you to kingdom yourself * Decree that situation you are passing through will not kill you, rather you will kill that situation. 

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce 
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your
life to Jesus Christ. LET'S PRAY:

If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven.
AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR  LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.