GOD OF CHOSEN GAVE ME A MIRACLE VISA TO DENMARK, HUSBAND AND JOB.

GOD OF CHOSEN GAVE ME A MIRACLE VISA TO DENMARK, HUSBAND AND JOB. 



My name is Sis Amarachi Ifenna. I live at Ijesha, Lagos. I joined Chosen in 2013. I want to thank God for giving me a miracle job, miracle husband and miracle visa to Denmark to join my husband after doing the will of God, going out for evangelism and one on one preaching.



During the period I was processing the visa I had a dream where a man wanted to mess me up but I shouted 'Jesus!'  and the man fell down and stood up. He said I should not call that name again then later left the room.
He came back after which another man came to the room then the man that wanted to mess me up asked him what he was doing in the room. He answered him that "it was the lady that called his name and that is why he is here." He collected something from the man which made him stood up and behold the man was sitting on top of 'My International passport'. This is how the Only Good God gave me victory.

I want to advise all the Chosen and those believing God for one thing or the other to seek the face of God and do His will (evangelism) for He is the only one that can do what no man can do.

Praise the Lord!

#PstLazarusMouka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.