JUDGEMENT DAY BY YOUTH CHOIR (MINISTRATION IN TODAY'S COMBINED SUNDAY SERVIC)

YOUTH'S CHOIR MINISTRATION IN TODAY'S COMBINED SUNDAY SERVICE



SONG TITLE: JUDGEMENT DAY

CHORUS:
Many will be found right on that day.
Many will be found wrong on that day.
Brethren, where will you be,
at the right side or the left?
Had I known, Oh had I known, oh!
That's what many will say.
When Christ will come is very short.
Amend your ways!

SOLO 1:
I had a dream about the end of time,
It made me cry so hard.
I saw many nations at the judgement throne.
Hoping maybe they will make it through,
but the Saviour sadly shook his head,
and these words I heard him say,
sorry I never knew you, then
depart from me.



SOLO 2:
I saw this man right at the judgment throne,
he was standing at Gods left hand side,
he wanted riches while he was on earth,
he never loved to hear the word of God,
but when his time on earth was through,
he slept one night and never woke again,
he pleaded for a second chance,
but it was too late.


SOLO 3:
I saw this woman at the judgement throne,
she was crying with a battered heart,
and then I wondered what was wrong with her,
and then I heard a voice that said to me,
she was once a christian while on earth,
but she backslided, pleasures of this world
she pleaded for a second chance,
but it was too late

SOLO 4:
And then I saw these ones at God’s right hand,
their garment glows and shines like sparkling stars,
there was no spot of sin on them at all,
there were the one’s that gave their all to God,
though on earth they suffered pains for Christ,
but God gave them each a crown of Gold,
where will you be on the judgement day?
Amend your ways.



#JubileeService2017

#PstLazarusMouka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.