BLESSED WITH A BEFFITING MANSION AFTER PAYING FIRST FRUIT




INTEVIEW WITH BRO ODIGBO ALEX FRIDAY WHOM GOD BLESSED WITH A BEFITTING MANSION AFTER OBEYING PASTOR'S TEACHING ON FIRST FRUIT OFFERING 

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: May we meet you Sir?


RESP: My name is Bro Odigbo Alex Friday

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: When did you join The Lord’s Chosen?

RESP: I joined Chosen in 2006 during the program ‘Sorrow to Joy’

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: What branch do you worship with?

RESP: I worship with the Isolo Regional Headquaters.
ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Can you share your testimony with us ?

RESP: Alright! Sometime in year 2013, the message of first fruit offering became very serious in Chosen. I decided to obey this particular teaching of our Pastor and I talked to my wife about this and we unanimously agreed to obey. So, I paid my first fruit offering which amounted to 300, 000 naira.
Online Revivalist: Please, what year and month was this?

RESP: That was in January, 2013. I also paid the remaining 10,000 naira as my tithe for that month. That same day in the night, I had an encounter in the dream. Someone came to me and showed me a foundation and told me that I would erect my building there. Though I couldn’t see this person, but I could hear what he was telling me.
Three days after I had this dream, miraculously I purchased a land in Magodo area of Lagos state! I said ‘miraculously’ because before I bought this land I practically had no money with me. However, God provided the money by miracle.
Later on, the man whom I bought the land from asked me to try and start building something on the piece of land. Though the money wasn’t readily available, I summoned courage and started doing something. This was an action of faith. Within a space of three years, I was able to erect and complete the building.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Wow! Congratulations Sir.  We greatly rejoice with you.  Would you mind giving us the address of this building?

RESPONSE: The building is situated at  Magodo, lagos state.

ONLINE REVIVALIST CREW: Thank you for your audience Sir.

RESP: You’re welcome and Thank you!

#CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.