THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: GOD WILL CONFIRM THE WORD OF HIS SERVANT
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15TH, 2016.
TEXT: Ezekiel 37:1-14, Isaiah 41:10-12
THEME: GOD WILL CONFIRM THE WORD OF HIS SERVANT
“That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof.” (Isaiah 44:26)
The mark of one who is a servant of God is that God confirms his word. Whatever he says, receives divine endorsement from heaven. We can confirm the above assertions based on His working and even personal relationships with His servants of old. He confirmed virtually every word and decree that proceeded from their mouths. Elijah was reputed to have called down fire from heaven. Elisha parted the River Jordan and passed on dry ground. Moses parted the Red Sea. Joshua commanded the sun to stand still at Gibeon and many more.
Our daddy in the Lord here in The Lord’s Chosen has made several declarations concerning our lives, families, businesses, careers and academics over the years that heaven has confirmed – including HIV/Aids. Many – except haters and antagonists can attest that God has been confirming these words and performing the counsel of His messenger in The Lord’s Chosen ministry. His declarations have received confirmation in the lives of many as decades of barrenness, sicknesses and diseases give way after word of knowledge.
What has the servant of God said concerning your life, situation or circumstance? You can even begin to rejoice ahead of your miracle because God will confirm his words and they shall come to pass in your life. Remove doubt. Let the miracles and testimonies of those you have heard convince you. Begin to talk to God in prayer regarding your own self.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. O God that never allowed the word of your prophet Samuel to fall to the ground, Father confirm every word that your servant in The Lord’s Chosen has pronounced over my life/family during the course of this year, in Jesus' name.
2. Any ancestral spirit challenging the declarations of my G. O over my life, receive destruction by fire, in Jesus' name.
3. O God, I pray, let the counsel of your messenger in The Lord’s Chosen be performed in my life, family, career and business, in Jesus name.
4. Whatever the enemy has said concerning my life, I decree it will never come to pass, in Jesus name.
5. O God, strengthen our G. O. Give him matchless anointing, boldness and courage to do your work. Uphold our mummy in the Lord and make her a veritable instrument towards the fulfillment of our vision and mandate, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA