BAGGED FIRST CLASS HONOURS IN ACCOUNTING FROM ONE OF THE UK'S PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITIES




EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BRO ONYINYE OBIJIAKU WHO BAGGED FIRST CLASS HONOURS IN ONE OF THE UK'S UNIVERSITIES.

ONLINE CREW : Can we meet you sir?

RESP: Bro Onyinye Obijiaku

ONLINE CREW: Where do you reside?

RESP: Gbagada, Lagos

ONLINE CREW: When did you join Chosen?

RESP: December 2002

ONLINE CREW: We heard your testimony on the podium, we rejoice greatly with you. Pls can you rehash your testimony?

RESP: I am thanking God for making it possible for me to study in England for my first degree. I
made sure I held unto the word of our Daddy G.O that God will qualify you where you are not qualified. I declare who I am on every test and assignment given to me and made use of annoited  handkerchief when I had the opportunity to do that.  Finally, I came out with First Class Honours in accounting and also one of the best graduating student in my university.

    After my youth service, I made decisions with my parents where I would love to work but was a bit skeptical because of  Nigerian economy but the words of our Daddy G.O gave me hope that our economy is from heaven.

 After making first and second choice of work.  My second choice was granted to me, May 2016. I was happy but my parents kept praying for me that my file should be opened for my first choice. I got a call from my first choice, to show that this is the finger of God, on two occasions I was interviewed and treated as a king even before getting the job. I got the job of my first choice June, 2016.

ONLINE CREW: what advice do you have for those looking for this kind of opportunity and miracle?

RESP: I want them to ensure that they are living right and take every words that comes from our Daddy G.O very seriously and if possible write them down. Our Daddy G.O said that its not by struggle.

ONLINE CREW: What will you say to the God of Chosen who has done this for you?

RESP: I am very glad and happy. In my life time, I am seeing God Live.

ONLINE CREW:What was the reactions of friends and family?

RESP: They were happy and feared God afresh.

ONLINE CREW: We bless God for your testimony and pray that it shall be permanent upon your life.

RESP: Amen! Thank you and God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.