THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: SATURDAY OCTOBER 29TH, 2016.
TEXT: Daniel 11:32, Deuteronomy 11:23-24.
THEME: YOU HAVE AN UNLIMITED CAPABILITY TO EXCEL
"Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses." (Joshua 1:3)
This was the promise that God made to Joshua as He commissioned him to take over from His servant Moses. He assured him that wherever the sole of his feet would touch automatically belonged to him. This was like an open cheque to Joshua. That means that the territory the Israelites would occupy depended upon Joshua's resolve to occupy a particular spot or another. There was no kind of limitation like saying, "Stop here or there." Remember, this promise was after Joshua had been certified fit. He brought back a good report from their spying assignment. He demonstrated ample faith in the power of God as he agreed with Caleb that they were well able to overcome the inhabitants of the land even though they were giants.
Joshua's feat is traceable to the original divine mandate released upon man to have dominion (Genesis 1:28). It is your right. But the question however is: Can these attributes of Joshua be found in you? You have the courage to say, "We are well able" as reported by Joshua and Caleb. God's unlimited capability is not for the feeble-minded and lily-livered who doubt the word of God and lack the will power to take a leap. If you want to have an unlimited capability to excel, you must follow Joshua's resilience. The unlimited capability to excel is already in-built inside of you. You can activate it today as you go to God in prayer.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Anywhere the sole of my feet rests upon, in the name of Jesus Christ, I possess it.
2. Any channel through which the enemy attacks my life and destiny, I close you by fire, in Jesus' name.
3. Any yoke that has refused to break in my life; expire by fire, in Jesus' name.
4. I receive the power to excel in my life, in Jesus 'name.
5. Any power on assignment to stop our G. O, our mummy in the Lord and the three-fold vision and the ten billion souls' mandate; in the name of Jesus, we stop you.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA