THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...DO NOT BE AFRAID; EVEN IF THEY ARE SCORPIONS


THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2016.
THEME: DO NOT BE AFRAID; EVEN IF THEY ARE SCORPIONS
TEXT: Exodus 14:14, Jeremiah 1:8
14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
1:8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

MESSAGE:
"And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house." (Ezekiel 2:6)
It is amazing today how supposed children of God pack out of the houses they rented even before their rents expire because witches and wizards, occult men and women and those possessing marine spirit powers are after them. This they do by night and before people wake up, they are gone. Some move into new houses with plenty of goods only to sneak out with nylon bags. They allow themselves to be intimidated and enslaved and there is no evidence of the glory of God upon them.
Are you one of such people? If yes. the Lord has a word for you today: From now on, do not be afraid of them or their boasting and threatening — no matter who they are or what they do. You are chosen by the Lord and therefore, your case is different. If they are from the kingdom of scorpions, the Lord is saying: Do not be afraid of their words; do not be downcast because of how they squeeze their faces. The Lord will fight for you and visit them in His indignation.
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power assigned to intimidate me, I bind you; I bind your powers. All the briers and thorns set against me; in the name of Jesus, I jump and pass over them. Any kingdom of scorpions raging against me: be destroyed, in Jesus' name.
2. Every spirit of fear assigned to sap my courage; be destroyed. I declare all their intimidation, threats and boasting as nothing before my God. Let them be disappointed, in Jesus' name.
3. Any fear of the devil in my life; be uprooted, in Jesus' name.
4. Anywhere my spirit is in servitude or imprisonment; break by thunder and fire. I command you to open on your own accord. in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.