THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...THEME: THE LORD WILL MAKE HIS GOODNESS PASS BEFORE THEE


THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE: FRIDAY AUGUST 19TH, 2016.
THEME: THE LORD WILL MAKE HIS GOODNESS PASS BEFORE THEE
TEXT: Exodus 33:19
33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

MESSAGE: 

"And they took strong cities, and a fat land, and possessed houses full of all goods, wells digged, vineyards, and olive yards, and fruit trees in abundance: so they did eat, and were filled, and became fat, and delighted themselves in thy great goodness. "(Nehemiah 9:25)
The above scripture is about the people that desired God's goodness. They overran strong cities and possessed houses filled with all manner of goods with already dug wells and planted vines and olive trees — everything in abundance. They ate and were satisfied and became fat and were delighted in God's goodness. Who wouldn't want such to be his/her situation?
Do you yearn for His goodness to pass before you? Relax! He will be delighted to do so if you satisfy the requirements. Exodus 33:21 notes, "And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock. " Standing upon a rock here is spiritual signifying the presence of the Holy Spirit by Christ Jesus. Therefore, whoever wants to experience the goodness of God must stand upon the Rock. Jesus Christ is the Rock of salvation: you must stand by Him. That way, the goodness of God will pass by you. In that case. you shall have abundance of all things. You shall eat and be filled and be satisfied.
Sing spirit filled songs unto God and thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.
Prayer points:
1. O thou God of the Chosen people: the God of my pastor, show me your glory. Let your goodness pass before me, in Jesus' name. Father, give me the grace to come by that place that is by you and cause me to stand upon the Rock Jesus.
2. By the power and authority in the name of Jesus, I possess my possessions. I command God's abundant blessings to come upon my life/family, in Jesus name.
3. Any altar of my father's house, marine spirit altar, witchcraft altar or occult altar speaking lack and poverty into my life; I command you to be silent in darkness, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.