THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 2ND, 2016.

THEME: ENDEAVOUR TO OBTAIN GOD'S MERCIES

TEXT: Psalm 51, Lamentations 3:22, 2 Chronicles 7:13-14

MEMORY VERSE: ".......... and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy." (Exodus 33:19)


MESSAGE:
Of course, the only thing that will stand between us and entering into God's promises whether promises of financial blessing, long life, sound health successful career or marriage, is sin. That is why we must endeavour to obtain God's mercies because if His mercies come upon any man, every yoke and suffering no matter the type, is terminated.

Don't waste time; take the advantage. Let your prayer today be; you will be the man or woman whom the Lord will show mercy. Without His mercies, you are nobody. David was a man who understood the effectiveness of God's mercy and he made concerted efforts to bring himself into it. He didn't try to justify himself. Rather, he acknowledged his sins, repented of all of them and asked God for His mercy and God answered his prayer. What is that sin that has drawn a line of demarcation between you and God? You need to follow David's example by confessing all your faults, forsaking them and then going ahead to ask God for mercy. As you do, you can be sure that all your prayers will be answered.

Sing a few songs of praise/worship, thank God for yet another day and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Lord, I confess all my faults before you. (Name them one by one) I ask that You show me mercy in Jesus' name. Do not judge me in your anger or else I will be consumed. Rather, show me mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

2. Any heart I have broken or hurt: every eye crying because of me, all those I have disappointed and hurt and they are not happy and are swearing that it shall not be well with me: Lord I pray, pacify their hearts and forgive me in Jesus' name.

3. Any sin that I committed that is responsible for things not going well in my life, Father forgive and show me mercy, in Jesus' name.

4. Any curse pronounced upon my life by anyone who feels aggrieved one way or the other, by Your mercy let the curse be broken and its power halted in my life, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.