ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO APPRECIATE GOD




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 31ST, 2016.

THEME: ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO APPRECIATE GOD

TEXT: Psalm 136

MESSAGE:
"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good:for his mercy endureth for ever." (Psalm 136:1)

Only the living can praise the Lord. A dead person is ignorant of his environment and so, has no sense of appreciation. Remember, it is not everybody that started this month with us that is alive to tell the story. Many important people– men and women, have passed on — those that are more handsome and beautiful, better placed – those that have every material thing they desired – companies, estates, cars etc. There were some that were even more committed and zealous for the work of God, those holier and more righteous that have gone.

But here we are – hale and hearty. Your being alive today is a great testimony notwithstanding what you might be going through – no money, no children, no husband or wife, no house and so on. Yet, your life is more important. If you are dead, you cannot have them. So, being alive is by His grace. Without Him, the enemy would have consumed you. Leave aside everything you are going through and find a place in your heart to say, "Father, I thank you."

Sing hymns, praise and worship songs unto God and thank Him for all His goodness, mercy, faithfulness, loving kindness and steadfastness and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. O Lord God my Father, my heart is full of praise for everything you have done in my life. I want to thank you for bringing me to the end of another month; for preserving my spirit, soul and body. Do not allow the enemy to prevail or rejoice over my life nor their arrows to locate me, in Jesus' name.

2. I thank you for divine provisions; for supplying all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you for your good thoughts and plans over my life, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.