THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY JUNE 3RD, 2016

THEME: A PERIOD OF UNLIMITED CAPABILITIES.

TEXT: Joel 2:23-27, Matthew 11:28
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.


24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

"For it is the jubilee; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field. 13 In the year of this jubilee ye shall return every man unto his possession. "(Leviticus 25:12-13)

MESSAGE:
The time of jubilee is the period of freedom from unpleasant situations that are trying to stand against man. For those that are in slavery or servitude; those oppressed, poor, sick and generally needy persons including the unsaved, this month is their month of freedom. The mind of God is that you have borne this burden enough and therefore deserve some rest.

Therefore, as you call upon God this month on the basis of freedom from bondage and captivity, be rest assured that you are coming out of that spiritual prison and bondage.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a Thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Holy spirit of the living God, you are iron breaker. Therefore, every unbreakable yoke that had troubled my life seriously; be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

2. Every door of prison locked against my freedom, open on your own accord, release me and catch fire, in Jesus' name.

3. Any dungeon where the enemy has dumped me, in the name of Jesus I come out by fire, in Jesus' name.

4. Every satanic program and agenda for my life during this year, by the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I cancel the evil and I decree that it shall not hold in Jesus' name.

5. I decree that no weapon formed against my pastor, his wife, children and ministry shall prosper, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.