THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: SATURDAY 21ST MAY, 2016.

THEME: NOW IS YOUR TURN

TEXT: ISAIAH 54:17
4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

MEMORY VERSE: “I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.” (Ezekiel 21:27)

MESSAGE:
It might not be clear what you are passing through at this time. Notwithstanding, you need to understand that God is not just sitting down watching you suffer. He is actually working out something. It is just for Him to bring it to perfection before He hands it over to you.

Overturning it means that He has to prove you to be sure you deserve being given anything. Some people receive blessing only for them to be destroyed by such blessing. That is not the will of God. So, He will scrutinize your readiness to receive blessing so that the blessing will not turn out to be your undoing.

Sing a few praise/worship song. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any blessing that God has earmarked for me, I decree it shall not be diverted, in Jesus’ name.

2. Any power monitoring my blessing in order to oppose it or diver it, let that power receive destruction, in Jesus’ name.

3. Any type of spiritual manipulation going on against my blessing, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.

4. I decree that I will be whatever God says I will be, in Jesus’ name.

5. Any power operating at the edge of my breakthroughs; be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.

6. Any spirit of limitation programmed against my progress; die by fire, in Jesus’ name.

7. Any power behind failure in my life; submit your power and die, in Jesus’ name.

8. Any ancient power opposing my promotion, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.


AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.