DATE: MONDAY MAY 16TH 2016.
THEME: BEWARE OF THOSE THINGS THAT GOD HATES.
MEMORY VERSE: "16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that Soweth discord among brethren "(Proverbs 6:16-19)
There are many things that God hate - but six or seven of them He hates with perfect hatred. Among those things is pride, Naturally pride goes before fall. Pride is the reason why the devil lost his place in heaven. Lying is another thing which God abhors. God hates those that take delight in shedding blood, those that devise wicked thoughts and imaginations in their hearts, mischief makers and those that sow seed of discord among the brethren.
The above types of character disposition can rob someone of eternity. That is the reason why you have to ensure that you don't engage in any of them.
Sing a few praise/worship songs, pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
1. Any spirit of pride working in my life; be ousted, in Jesus' name.
2. Any lying spirit assigned against my life, I bind you, I bind your powers, in Jesus' name.
3. Any evil heart devising wicked imaginations against me, catch fire in Jesus' name.
4. Any accusation from the pit of hell targeted against my person, with the blood of Jesus I command it to be cancelled in Jesus' name.
5. Any evil power sowing seeds of discord in the hearts of people against me, catch fire, in Jesus' name.
6. I bind the spirit of lying and cast it out of my life, in Jesus name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA