THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: MONDAY, APRIL 18TH 2016.

THEME: YOU ARE A DIVINE PROJECT

TEXT: ISAIAH 43:14
13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?


MEMORY VERSE: "Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea towards the going down of he sun, shall be your coast. There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee nor forsake thee." (Joshua 1:3-5).

MESSAGE:
Physical projects can be abandoned especially when funds earmarked form them are not released, or have become exhausted or have even been embezzled. That is not so when it comes to a divine project. A divine project cannot be abandoned.

Every chosen is God's divine project that cannot be abandoned and God is telling you today that He will be with you and that the sky shall be your limit.
As a chosen, no obstacle shall be able to stand on your way- not even armed robbers, kidnappers ritual killers and other perilous situations.

You remain untouchable. Your destiny is unstoppable. There is no limit to what you can accomplish in life. Just be faithful and serve this God and you will experience His divine touch.

Sing praise/ worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any power assigned to hinder the program of God for my life, be cut off in Jesus' name.

2. By the power and authority of the Holy Ghost, I receive the divine mandate to prosper, in Jesus' name.

3. I decree that no man, no woman or demon shall be able to stand against me, in Jesus' name.

4. Any power released from hell to siphon my blessing, be arrested by the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.