DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 14TH, 2016.
THEME: LABOUR NO MORE
TEXT: Matthew 11:28
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
MEMORY VERSE: "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man. " (Luke 2:52)
If making it in life is by labour, then all the people pushing wheel-barrows would have become billionaires. The reason is because they expend so much energy laboring from morning till night. But since making it is not by labour they work so hard, but have very little to show for all their efforts.
Jesus Christ has extended an olive branch to as many as are laboring. He asks them to come unto Him and labour no more. He will carry their heavy burdens. Have you been laboring so much and have little to show for it. Labour no more! What you actually need is not to labour, but you need the favour of God that comes through grace. Jesus Himself was highly favoured. Though He could do everything, yet He was favoured. If you can obtain the favour of God today, all your labour will cease and you will have something to show for your efforts.
Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
1. Any program of hard labour programmed into my life. receive termination by fire. in Jesus' name.
2. Wherever my spirit is held in servitude spiritually, let the place catch fires in Jesus' name.
3. Any spiritual hard labour attached to my destiny. end in Jesus' name.
4. Any spirit of slavery working against my life, come under judgment by fire. in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. I key into the favour of God that is found in Christ Jesus and I begin to command favour to come upon my life. in Jesus' name.
6. Every laboring in my life cease; let the favour of God begin to manifest, in Jesus' name.
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA