THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 30TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING

TEXT: PHILIPPIANS 2:12-13
12. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.


13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

MEMORY VERSE: Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 CORINTHIANS 15:58.


MESSAGE:
Our salvation is a continuous process; until the rapture takes place or the person is called to glory. Everyone must continue to do the needful for the salvation of his or her soul and for the final eternal life. As long as we are still on this earth, our salvation must continue to be our priority. We keep on working out our salvation with fear and trembling

In that case there is no time one will stop the work of God. Age is not a barrier to the work of God. An individual Christian at old age will do the work as his or her strength will carry him or her. In the Bible days we read the stories of Simeon, an old man in Jerusalem whom the Holy Ghost revealed to that he would not see death until he sees our Lord Jesus Christ. Even at old age, he kept on attending service until he witnessed the dedication of our Lord Jesus in the temple. Also another old woman called Anna was present in the temple to witness the dedication of Jesus Christ. They were happy to see the child Jesus. We have witnessed the testimony of one old Papa from EnugwuEzike, who at the age of 117 years still goes out on morning cry to preach. Service to God must continue until one breathes his or her last.
You keep on preaching the gospel, doing the best for you to make heaven until the trumpet sounds.


PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God should continue to guide you so that you do not derail in the work of God.

Ask God to continue to strengthen you to do the work of the ministry


AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.