THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY 20TH MARCH, 2016.

THEME: GOD WILL HEAR YOUR CRY.

TEXT: PSALM 34:6
6. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.


MEMORY VERSE: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. HOSEA 4:6.

MESSAGE:
The God of the Chosen answers prayers. This is in line with the scripture in Psalm 50: 15 which states, And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
One song writer said whatever the devil has done, it will only take him to pray to God to overcome the devil. God answers prayers. It is through prayer that we communicate to God to present our needs to Him.

For the Christians, our power lies in our ability to pray faithfully to God.

In the text above, the Bible says that the poor man cried, the Lord heard him and saved him from troubles.

The text is an encouragement to every Christian especially the members of Lord's Chosen. God is ever ready to answer our prayers. You should not be weighed down by any problem be it sickness, barrenness, poverty, affliction of any kind. Whenever you are confronted with any of these, simply go down on your knees and present it to God.

The memory verse requires us to be knowledgeable enough to know how and when to act in times of need.

However, you need to be in right standing with God so that when you pray God will answer. The Bible says, the prayer of a righteous man avails much. It is in times of need that we call on God. Whatever is your problem commit it into the hand of God and He will answer you.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God should give you the strength to pray so that you will face challenges with prayer.
Pray that God will answer your prayers in times of need.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.