THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 12TH MARCH 2016.

THEME: ONLY GOD'S REPORT SHALL STAND IN YOUR LIFE.

TEXT: ISAIAH 54:17.
17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

MEMORY VERSE: But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. MATTHEW 15:13.

MESSAGE:
If the devil is allowed to take decisions for human beings, no one on this planet earth would have known God. Everyone us would on daily basis be in opposition with the will of God. It is then that the plan of the devil would work on the people. The weapons of afflictions, poverty, barrenness, sickness, disobedience to the will of God would have characterized the life of everyone. The devil would have been accusing every one of us of one wrong doing or the other in order to keep everyone perpetually indebted to him.

Fortunately for us God knew from the onset that the devil has come to kill, to steal and to destroy and made it clear that as many as will serve Him only, God's plan, purpose and report will stand in their lives. Whenever there is a negative report about your life you stand against it and tell the harbinger of the evil report that it is only God's report shall stand in your life. I know of a couple that has been in desperate need of the fruit of the womb, the test they conducted shows they will no longer bear children. They told the doctors that it is God's report that shall stand in their life. When they came to service and prayer was made, the wife later took in and today she has three children. I can recollect of many people doctors have written off, told them there was nothing to be done again to save their lives but when their relations brought them to our service, prayers were made and they became healed. Today whatever doctors may have told you, stand your ground and tell them that it is only God's report shall stand in your life. Hold onto God in any ugly situation, God will prove His power in your life and you will rejoice again.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God will always allow only His will to be done in your life.

Pray that you will have the boldness to declare that only God has the power to say what happens in your life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.