HOW GOD OF CHOSEN THWARTED MY MISSION OF RITUAL MONEY MAKING!




HOW MY MISSION OF GOING TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL WAS THWARTED BY GOD OF CHOSEN.

The Bible says in Proverb 21:1 "The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will."


This scripture was fulfilled in the life of our brother, Bro Ugochukwu Peter. His plans of engaging in money rituals was negated by our Great God. His testimony goes thus:

I was coming from the East with the mission of visiting a ritualist for money making, I got to Ijebu-igbo and alighted, then ask okada man to take me to Celestial church, when I got there, I was not pleased with what I saw there, still in my confused State, a spirit told me to go to Ijesha, when I got to Ijesha, I enquired of The Lord's Chosen Church and they directed me. On reaching there, it was on Friday, I joined the vigil and on Saturday 26th March, 2016 which was the day 1 of #EASTERCRUSADE2016, titled, "GOD HAS POWER TO DO THIS OR THAT". During the programme I was restless because the G.O was preaching exactly what I was about to do, after the programme that day, I said "this man has spoiled my plans" though I still had the intention of visiting the ritualist after the program.
I still waited for the completion of the program. On Sunday morning, I collected the newcomers card and was given a seat in the front, I was not able to go out of the church, so I sat down and listen to G.O's message, after the preaching, I changed my mind that I will not go back to my evil plans again. I made up my mind to be a chosen.  

Our brother is thanking God for saving his life and for proving that He has power to do this or that..

NB: What touched me most was the comment of our daddy G.O while ministering "that if your into armed robbery, ritual killing,fornication, evil of any kind, please when we give offering, don't give.

His testimony is in harmony with our Daddy's message at the concluding segment of #EASTERCRUSADE2016 message on Sunday, 27th March, 2016 and also what was published on The National Dailies - Lord's Chosen Pastor bars Robbers, Prostitutes, Ritualist, etc offering from giving offering.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/nigerian-pastor-bar-robbers-prostitutes.html

#WondersofGodofChosen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.