THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY, 2016.

THEME: YOU ARE BLESSED & SHALL NOT BE CURSED

TEXT: Number 22.12
12. And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them,' thou shall not curse the people: for they are blessed. "

MEMORY VERSE: Nevertheless the LORD thy God would not hearken unto Balaam; but the LORD thy God turned the curse into a blessing unto thee, because the LORD thy God loved thee. Deuteronomy 23:5

MESSAGE:
Whom God has determined to bless a man, no being or power can turn Him back. The enemy may try to be a hindrance but God will uproot him in order to bless you.


When God determined to bless the Israelites, Balak tried all he could to use Balaam to curse the children of Israel but it was not possible Number 23:11, 21 "And Balak said unto Balaam, what hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether. He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. "

Once you maintain holiness no man can curse you. God will fight all your known and unknown battles. The Israelites of old did not know that Balaam was laying a curse on them through Balak but because they were righteous at that time, God was fighting for them and resisting Balaam from cursing them. Brethren, I want you to understand that if you please the Lord, He will ever make your enemies to be at peace with you

Note: The God you are serving is God of righteousness and if you can maintain righteousness always, you might not need to fight any battle because He will always be fighting for you and blessing you from all angles. Because Numbers 23 19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?". Whatever blessing God has pronounced, He Will surely bring it upon you.

PRAYER POINTS:
Decree blessing upon your life now.

Command every curse the enemy has placed upon you to go back to the sender.

Pray for God's grace to remain in His blessing.

 AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.