THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...



THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY 2016.

THEME: IF ONLY YOU CAN OBEY...

TEXT: Deuteronomy 28:2-4
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

MEMORY VERSE: Be ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and from your evil doings: but they did not hear, nor hearken unto me, saith the LORD. Zachariah 1:4

MESSAGE:
Obedience brings Blessing. The general requirement in serving God is obedience. Our text for today says "And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God... "
Any man that needs the blessings of God must obey God in all things. Though initially, it might not be palatable or convenient but if you can endure and continue in obedience, at the long run, you will be blessed. Abraham sacrificed his Isaac, King David said he would not give God what did not cost him anything. (2Samuel 24:24) so there is always a sacrifice before Cod blesses you. Solomon sacrificed a thousand burnt offerings (1 Kings 3:4) to the Lord and in (v5) God met him in a dream and told him to ask what he wanted Him to do for him. Through the sacrifice of King Solomon, God gave him all round generational blessings, including the things he did not ask for.

Fabulous blessing does not come anyhow, you must do something to trigger it. I counsel you, if it is possible, make the greatest sacrifice this month. The blessings you will receive after it, your mouth cannot testify all.
You will be blessed both in the city, in the field, in your body etc according to our text today, however, it is only if you can obey.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray and ask God to destroy every spirit of disobedience in you.
Pray for power to hate self so that you can obey God in all things.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.