THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 25TH DECEMBER, 2015.

THEME: WHAT WILL BE YOUR HINDRANCE TO HEAVENLY RACE?

TEXT: Matthew 5:29-30
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

MEMORY VERSE: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

MESSAGE:
The heavenly race is a focused one. It is a project that does not need an iota of distraction. It is not a race someone should pursue with kid gloves. It must be carried out to a logical conclusion with all seriousness. Anything likely to constitute a stumbling block must be removed.

It is on this backdrop that the Bible tells us in the text above not to spare anything hindering our heavenly race. If a person's eye should make the person not to enter into Heaven he should pluck it out, if the hand will cause a person not to enter heaven, the person should cut it off.

The eye is a very important member of the body. The hand is very important too. These two were used to make you understand that your soul is invaluable as far as your soul is concerned.

In the memory verse Apostle Paul writing to the Galatians church told them that he lives His life for Christ. If he dies he dies in Christ having been crucified with Christ so he will continue to live his life for Christ in faith because Christ died for him in love.

Since you are living for Christ, nothing will stop you from wedding with Him on the last day.

It is unfortunate that some people have made dressing, their god, to allow it constitute hindrance to their heavenly race. Some women will not do without wearing jewelries, trousers, some men even commit adultery by still keeping second wife. The Bible tells us to do away with anything that will make us not to enter heaven, it should be done away with. Having received this advice cum instruction nothing should hinder you. As you do away with obstacles you will be free for this race.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that you serve God with all your heart so that you will do away with every hindrance in the heavenly race.

Pray for the grace to make it at the end.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Your spiritual welfare is our concern. Kindly study and share with friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.