THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 15TH DECEMBER, 2015.

THEME: WHEN THE DEVIL IS ON RAMPAGE, HOLD UNTO GOD.

TEXT: Job 1:18-20
[18] While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

[19] And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

[20] Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

MEMORY VERSE: And he said unto his father, My head, my head. And he said to a lad, Carry him to his mother. And when he had taken him, and brought him to his mother, he sat on her knees till noon, and then died. And she went up, and laid him on the bed of the man of God, and shut the door upon him, and went out. 2 Kings 4:19-21

MESSAGE:
The devil the arch enemy of the Christians, the children of God is always on his toes, seeking whom to attack at any slightest opportunity. It does not mean that whenever devil attacks someone it is because of the person’s sinful activities. The devil attacks any good thing coming from God. Any good project that will give glory to God.

The devil also attacks an individual that has bright future or any rising star that will do exploit for God.

Hence when he attacks it appears the person being attacked has done something wrong. It is not always the case. In any situation where the devil is on rampage the only way to contain him is to hold unto God.

In the text above, God boasted with Job and the devil went on rampage, destroyed all that Job had, killed all his seven children. Job worshipped God when he was told that all he had laboured for in life had gone in one day. Even when the devil attacked his body and worm was eating his skin, he still held unto God.

Whatever may be your problem, God is there for you. If your business has gone down or you lost your job or rejected in your house, hold unto God. the God you serve knows your need. You only faithfully present your case to God on daily basis. You will also continue to do your work as before. The Almighty God will never allow His people his people to be put to shame but He will do it at His appointed time. God will visit you at His appointed time.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God will give you the grace to handover your problem to Him.

Pray that your afflictions will not take long before it is solved.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.