THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 30TH DECEMBER, 2015.

THEME: EXPLORE THE POWER OF TESTIMONY

TEXT: Revelation 12:10-11
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.



11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

MEMORY VERSE: And they laid hands on them, and put them in hold unto the next day: for it was now eventide. Acts 14:3

MESSAGE:
The devil, the enemy of the children of God is always looking for whom to accuse and devour. The devil takes delight in accusing the children of God before the Father day and night. Unfortunately for him, there is a way of checkmating him. In the text above, we are made to understand he accuses us on daily basis but the way to overcome him is by the blood of the lamb, our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the word of our testimony.

Testifying the goodness of God in our lives is a powerful tool to putting the devil, the accuser of the brethren to shame. When you testify of the goodness of God, he, satan will realize that the accusations he made against us before God did not yield any fruit. Inspite of the accusations God still bless us. He is put to shame by our testimonies.

If God has done anything good for you, do not hesitate to share your testimony before the brethren, it weakens the devil and puts him to shame.

God will do more for you as you testify.

PRAYER POINTS:
Ask for the grace and boldness to share your testimonies always.
Pray for more blessings of God upon your life.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8). If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.