THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 23RD OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: BEWARE OF MURMURING AND COMPLAINING

TEXT: Numbers 14:2
2 And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said unto them, Would God that we had died in the land of Egypt! or would God we had died in this wilderness!

MEMORY VERSE: Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1 Corinthians 10:10

MESSAGE:
In our opening text, the Israelites murmured against Moses and Aaron who were appointed by God to lead them and so by extension, they murmured against God. The sin of murmuring and complaining displeases God and kindles His anger against the offender. It was one of the sins that nearly wiped out the Israelites of old.

Today, children of God still murmur and complain – in the home, on the job, in the house of God, when given an assignment, against the man of God etc. I always admonish us to put a stop to this wickedness of murmuring and complaining.

When you murmur against your leader, Pastor, G.O and refuse to amend, you will gradually become defiled and unfit to appear before God, so repent today. In James 1:19 the Bible says “Wherefore, my beloved brethren let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath.”

In our memory verse, you can see what happened to the Israelites who murmured against God, and so repent of this evil because God has not changed. Even when you noticed certain things in the house of God, pray for the brother or sister instead of murmuring. When given an assignment whether it is pleasant or not, accept it joyfully and never murmur against the servant of God or other leaders and you will be blessed.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Repent of any sin of murmuring and complaining.

¶ Ask for the grace to tame your tongue.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.