THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: THURSDAY, 15TH OCTOBER 2015.

THEME: THE NEED FOR SEPARATION.

TEXT: 2 Corinthians 6:17
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

MEMORY VERSE: Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Amos 3:3

MESSAGE:
The word of God is like oil that lubricates the life of genuine followers of the Lord. It is the food that we eat in order to draw our spiritual energy that keeps us running towards the gate of heaven - the final abode of true believers.

Our text above enjoins us to separate from the world and its corrupt system as well as avoiding sinners and what they do. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:33 that "evil communications corrupts good manners." Any believer that refuses to separate from sinners but enjoys their company and ways of life will sooner or later find himself back in Egypt (the world of sin). Such a person is gambling with his salvation and so, there is need to keep oneself away from the enemies of the gospel.

Our memory says that two cannot work together except they agree. Conversely, if you love the company of sinners, you are in agreement with them and your oil of salvation has dried up, hence you are now in the group of the foolish virgins.

As Chosen members, we must never do what unbelievers do. This does not suggest that we should hate or not greet them, rather we should preach to them in love and reconcile them back to God. We are therefore not expected to join any club, market association, village or town's meeting or any ungodly association.

PRAYER POINTS:
¶ Pray and ask God to grant sinners genuine salvation.
¶ Pray against any attraction to the ways of sinners.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.