THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER 2015.

THEME: LOVE IS THE PRINCIPAL THING, SEEK FOR IT.

TEXT: 1st Corinthians 13:4-7.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres”. NIV

MEMORY VERSE: A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. John 13:34.

MESSAGE:
Love is the attribute of God. It is as result of love God has for us that He gave His only begotten son to come and died for the sins of the world. It is on that premises that God commanded we love one another.
Love covers multitude of sins. God also gives us all things through love.
In the text above we are made to understand that love is patient, kind, not rude, not self seeking, always protect, trust and hopes.
In the memory verse we are advised to love one another.
In the exercise of love there is giving, there is sharing.
When there is love, there is harmony, understanding and peace. We are to embrace love at all times.


PRAYER POINTS:
* Pray that God should make you to love everyone around you.

* He should also give you the resources to express love to people by giving to their needs.


AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.







































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.