THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...





THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, 21 AUGUST 2015.

THEME: BEING BORN AGAIN IS A MUST, NOT OPTIONAL.

TEXT: John 3:3, 7
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

MEMORY VERSE: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 1 John 3:9

MESSAGE:
Being born again is the greatest thing that can happen to any man. Through that you are assured of heaven. In fact, that is the precondition for making heaven.
2Corinthians 5:17a “ Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…” being a new creature is what you need to make heaven. No natural man can make heaven. You need to be transformed from your old nature to a new nature, the nature of Christ before you can think of making heaven at all.

The natural man is wicked and full of evil and so in that state, he cannot submit to God. It was the fall of man in the Garden of Eden that brought wickedness and atrocities upon man. Christ was manifested to atone for the sin and wickedness of man. Through the blood of Jesus Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary, salvation is made available for man. And so for man to make heaven, he must come through Jesus Christ, Acts 4:12 says, “Neither is there salvation in any other for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Except through the name – Jesus Christ. Therefore, I want you to know that for you to make heaven you must be born again.

To be born-again, you need to repent, confess and forsake your sins, receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour and the blood he shed on the cross will begin to advocate for you. And if you are born of God, you cannot commit sin because the seed of God remains in you. From today, prove to people anywhere you go that you are born of God by not committing sin.
 
PRAYER POINTS:
* If you are not born again or you are a backslider, pray to God to make you born-again or come back to faith.

* Pray that you will always exhibit the nature of God by not committing sin.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.