THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...




THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SATURDAY, 29TH AUGUST 2015.

THEME: EVERY CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED.

TEXT: Acts 23:12
12 And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul.

13 And they were more than forty which had made this conspiracy.

MEMORY VERSE: Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Ecclesiastes 8:11

MESSAGE:
Since you became a Chosen, devil and his agents are not happy, even some people too are angry that you are a Chosen. And so there is nothing you do that pleases them.
If they had their way, they would like to snuff life out of you but the assurance you have, is God of Chosen will not allow their evil desires to come to pass.

The hatred did not start today, having gone through the text above, you will see where about forty Jews took oath that they would not eat or drink until they had killed Apostle Paul. Can you imagine how people can be wicked. What did Paul do to them?

Nothing, they were angry because Paul was preaching Christ. I don’t know who and who are angry because you preach Christ and tell them to turn away from their evil deeds. The way they ganged up against Paul, they might have ganged up against you but as God frustrated them in the case of Paul, so shall He frustrate them in your case in Jesus name. Isaiah 49:25 says “…for I will contend with them that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.”

As many as are contending with you, God will contend with them. Therefore be rest assured that God is there for you and every conspiracy against you will be frustrated.


PRAYER POINTS:
* Anywhere they are ganging up against you, let God arise and scatter them.

* And any pit the enemies have dug against your life, let them fall into the same pit.

AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism?
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!


AUTHOR: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD'S ABUNDANT BLESSING IN THE KINGDOM UPDATE...

GRAND FINALE OF PORT HARCOURT CRUSADE, 2015.